Amenpics.com has created an easy way to create your own galleries of favorite pictures without owning a website.
You can find more information at the Create a gallery page as this page will give you information on how to create a suitable archive for the Amenpics gallery creator system.
Create a .zip Archive with WinZip
1. Open a folder window of Windows File Explorer.
2. Find and select the files and/or folders you want to zip.
3. Right-click the highlighted area.
4. In the WinZip submenu, choose:
Add to [filename].zip(x)
Add to Zip file – this option lets you specify your own Zip file name, compression type, encryption and conversion options
5. Choose to save your zip file to any local, network or cloud location.
For Mac instructions click here.
1. After installing the software on your computer system, select the files that you want to compress
2. Right-click the highlighted area.
4. Choose Add to archive from the context menu
5. The Archive name and parameters window will pop up. From the General section, choose the name for the compressed folder in the Archive Name field
6. Select where you want the compressed file to be saved
7. Ensure that the Archive format is set to RAR and the Compression method set to the speed you want
7. To confirm the file compression, press OK